Indications according to international research
The laser is used for the treatment of wounds and pain (FDA). Further more it is an option to use it for:
- Skin: Dermatosis, herpes (herpes simplex labiales, zoster), acne, hordoleum, erythema, eczema, inflammation.
- Tissue: Healing and alleviation of ulcerations, aftercare of operation wounds, aftercare of scars, burns, sunburns, frost bite, decubitus, necrosis.
- Vessels: Improvement of blood circulation by means of collateral vessel regeneration (wound healing), improvement of lymphatic system, reduction of edema.
- Inflammation: Alleviation of inflammation, rheumatism. Bones/joints: Traumata, carpal tunnel syndrome, joint pain, fracture
- Healing: improved callus formation and mineralization, bone necrosis.
- Nerves: Improvement of nerve healing, nerve pain, lesions, ruptures, neuritis, paresis, neuritis, neuralgia.
- Pain management: Pain reduction and alleviation.
- Dentistry: Analytic and anti-inflammatory, trophic effect especially after surgery.
- Acupuncture: The laser device can be used for stimulation of acupuncture points and for all indications which can be treated with acupuncture according to the WHO (World Health Organization).
Perfect Ohm has a variety of different lasers for different uses. We also offer laser therapy for hair removal, tattoo removal and provide healing to sunspots and discoloration of the skin.
Reach to today to find out how Perfect Ohm can help you achieve your healthcare goals!